HOW Y’ALL DOIN…
I’m a 20-something year old, opinionated AF, Bardi gang member that loves to travel. I could use this opportunity to formally introduce myself but I’d rather you get to know me through my blogs.
How about for now we play a couple truths and a lie, and you can guess what the lie is? We love a cliffhanger…
- I had a gun pulled out on me on my first day in Puerto Rico.
- I got diarrhea mid-hike in El Yunque rainforest and I shat myself in a river.
- I was detained at the Canadian border coming back from Miami for over 6 hours.
- I have a dog named Tequila.
- I once fell for a Nigerian prince’s scam and I almost sent him my MacBook Pro.
For starters, I made this blog because I wanted an outlet where I could write about everything and anything while maintaining 100% authenticity. There’s nothing worse than coming across a blog that’s too perfect and manufactured. I’m very raw and unfiltered so when you come to my blog, I want it to feel like you’re talking to your homie.
I live in Ottawa, so you’ll probably see a lot of reference to that as I was born and raised here. That said, my roots tie back to El Salvador, a country I’m extremely proud to represent – 503 forever baby! I’m also half Guinean but I’m not as in touch with the culture. Daddy issues? Kidding…
Anyway, if I could describe myself accurately, it’d probably be: Teresa vs. the world.
I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice - Yeezy